top of page
The latest education, outreach, and screening events from SFCAN Partners.
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat 22 Oct22SatOctNOVA 12 SF/San Francisco
- Wed 19 Oct19WedOctCAB2: ChatnChew/Virtual
- Sat 24 Sep24SatSepPCAN Presents: The Blue Ribbon Car Show/San FranciscoSep 24, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMSan Francisco, 727 Nelson Rising Ln, San Francisco, CA 94158, USACommunity Car Show and Prostate Cancer screening event. Brought to you by the Prostate Cancer Action Network (PCAN), a coalition of churches and community organizations with the San Francisco Cancer Initiative (SF CAN).
- Wed 20 Jul20WedJulCAB2: ChatnChew/Virtual
- Sun 17 Jul17SunJulGet Your Rear In Gear/Virtual Event
- Jun 25, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMZoomThis event aims to honor and continue the work of Frank Staggers, Sr., MD - to eliminate health disparities for racial/ethnic minorities, poor and underserved residents in Alameda County, statewide and at the national level. Hear from expert speakers, advocates and get your questions answered.
- Sat 16 Oct16SatOctVirtual Pink Ribbon Tea/Online Event
- Sun 21 Feb21SunFebCommunity COVID testing: Oakland/AKOMA Market
- Jul 13, 2020, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PMLake Merritt, Lake Merritt, Oakland, CA, USAEvent to increase prostate cancer awareness in the Alameda County and the Greater Bay Area, engage Community of health care providers to promote early detection of prostate cancer and reduce prostate cancer mortality in Alameda County.
- Sun 12 Jul12SunJulGet Your Rear in Gear - 2020/Virtual
bottom of page